Thank you for considering Southern Sitters & Nannies to find local nanny, newborn care specialist or babysitting opportunities that match your experience and preferences. We can help you achieve your goals by locating childcare provider jobs for you that will utilize your skills, background and education.
Southern Sitters & Nannies is looking for professional nannies, newborn care specialists and babysitters who have a college education and a passion for childcare.
How do I become a Candidate with Southern Sitters & Nannies?
Step One: Please complete the application. Southern Sitters & Nannies covers the background check and screening costs for all candidates.
Step Two: Phone screen and personally interview in our office with the Owner or Recruitment Director.
Step Three: Take CPR & First Aid Class if not certified with the American Red Cross or Georgia CPR Training.
Step Four: Complete a profile that includes your education, qualifications and experience for families. Receive confirmation of your representation by Southern Sitters & Nannies. Keep Southern Sitters & Nannies informed of your schedule and availability.
Step Five: Start receiving job notifications via e-mail.
All Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications below for representation by Southern Sitters & Nannies
- At least 21 years of age
- U.S. Citizen or Valid U.S. Work Permit
- Fluent in English
- Some college education
- At least 3 years of professional nanny experience
- 3 professional childcare references
- Must own a fully insured vehicle and provide proof of auto insurance
- Have a current drivers license (that you will bring to the interview)
- Must pass national, state, and county criminal background checks and have a clean driving record
- Must pass a sexual misconduct screening
- Must personally meet and interview with Southern Sitters & Nannies
- Current CPR certification
- Positive online and social media presence
- Willing to keep a childcare log for clients
- Willing to make a 1 year commitment to the agency
- Willing to commit to the minimum standards of conduct and service excellence of Southern Sitters & Nannies